Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Scream for Ice Cream

This tutorial was written by Me.
On 9/2/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the Pay to use kit , by TKDezigns
Which you can purchase  here  at 
you will need a tube of choice.
I am using one by Krissys Imaging.
A font of choice
The font I used is Janda CurlyGirl
You will need a round mask. 
I am using #1 from Here
And you need this template.
I am not sure where I got this. 
I have not changed the file name since I have had it.
If you know whos it is. Please let me know so I can give credit.
Thanks!


Ok Ready?
Open a new image, transparent and 600 by 600. Select all,
Paste a paper of choice into selection, I used a patterned one.
Select none and load the mask. Merge group. and resize the layer by 85%.
Add a new layer and drag it to the bottom.Select all and paste a solid colored paper into it. Select none.
Load the same mask again.
Merge visible.
Add a  new layer, select all and paste the heart template, which I have provided, into selection.
Selections float and defloat.
Add a new layer and fill the hearts with a color of choice.
Add an inner bevel and a drop shadow of choice.
Select none. Delete the original template layer,
Re-size by 85%, or as much as you would like.
When your happy with all the layers, merge visible.
Load element #4 as a new layer, Re-size by 85%. Leave it in the middle of your canvas and move it to the bottom.
Now personalize your tag by adding your favorite elements from the kit.
This is such a cute ice cream social type kit!
Add a shadow to your tubes after they are placed as you like.
Yo will need to re-size them.After your tag is as you would like it, add your tube and your ©.
Merge visible and select all, float and defloat, them go to image and crop to selection.
Now add your name, make the background grey, so that you can colorize them.
Once you have typed your name. Convert it to a raster layer and grab your freehand selection tool set to freehand. Draw a selection around the first letter, promote selection to layer. On the name layer, hit delete on the keyboard. Repeat this step until Uall the letters are on a separate layer.
Now open the color palette from the kit.
Activate the first name layer, select all, float and defloat, add a new layer, and flood fill the selection with a color from the palette. Delete the grey letter layer. Repeat this step until all the letters are colored.
Rotate each layer using different settings for each letter. Position them as desired and merge the name layers.
Position the name as desired. and add your favorite text effects.

Save as a png, and your done!


Thanks for trying my tutorial.


I would love to see your results!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search