Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Talk Nerdy to me...


This tutorial was written on 03-12-15, By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the scrap kit : Talk Nerdy to me to me, By KizzedbyKelz,
Check out her blog here
You will need a tube of choice. I am using  8-bit love  by Redfill.
You need to purchase this tube to use it.
You can buy it at: Pics for Design
And my word art or your own
Just right click and save
You will also need a font of choice.
  I used talking to the moon 


Ok Ready?
 New image 650 X 650.
Paste element 86 (mirror) as a new layer,
Add a drop shadow.
Paste the phone (Element # 88) as a new layer.
Position it and add a drop shadow.
Paste the clock (# 108) as a new layer,
Resize it by 65% twice. Sharpen it and add a drop shadow of choice.
Paste the backpack (# 30) as a new layer, resize it by 65% twice.
Sharpen more and add a drop shadow.
Add element #3 the glasses as a new layer. Resize it by 45%.
 position it and add a drop shadow.
Add the flowers element #12, as a new layer and drag it above the background layer.
Position it and add a drop shadow.
Paste the stars element # 76. Paste it above the mirror layer, position it nd add a drop shadow.
Paste the tube as a new layer above the mirror layer,
Add a drop shadow.
Activate the background layer, select all and flood fill it with white.
Use your selection tool set to rectangle and cut out the middle of it out. 
Make it as wide or narrow a frame as you like.
Then hit delete on your keyboard and select none.
Paste a paper as a new layer and drag it below the frame layer.
Add any effects you would like.
Add my word art or your own.
And your name.
add your favorite text effects now.
Don't forget to add ©
And your taggers info.
And its always nice to credit the scrap kit designer.
 Merge visible.
 Select all, float and de-float then crop to selection.
Save it as a png
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search