Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Vintage Purple

This tutorial was written on 03-19-15, By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the scrap kit : Vintage Love, By Carrie's Concoctions.
You will need a tube of choice. I am using a sweet tube by Heather Valentin.
You can purchase h er tubes at Artistic Dreams Imaging 
You will also need a font of choice 
I am using Stink on the Death.
And 2 masks Of choice
I am using Harlekin
and


Ok Ready?
New image 650 X 650,fill with a dark color from your tube.
Paste a paper of choice into selection, select none.
Add a mask of choice (Harleqin), Merge group.
Add a new layer and fill it with a lighter color from your tube.
Load the second mask and merge group.
Open 2 papers and re-size them to 350 pixels.
Paste them as new layers above the top mask layer. Rotate the top paper to the left by 20 degrees.
Add a drop shadow to both papers.
Add element 16 as a new layer and then add a shadow to it.
Add the tube, Resize it, sharpen and add a drop shadow of choice.
Add a few more elements from the kit, resizing sharpening and adding a shadow to each
element individually,
Add your name in your choice of font adding your favorite text effects..
Add ©, taggers info and if desired add the kit designer info.
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search