Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Welcome spring

This tutorial was written on 03-04-15, By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the scrap kit By scrap in Designs by peace :
Sapphire Dreams is an exclusive kit for Creative Cafe.
This is a wonderful group.
Here is the link, You will love it if you join it!
I am using the matching tube by Alicia Mujica.
http://aliciamujicadesign.com/
It's a very sweet tube! 
You will also need a mask of choice


Ok Ready?
 New image 600 x600, transparent
New layer, select all.Paste frame GD-SD- frame 3 into selection.
Select none and resize it by 75%. Add a drop shadow.
Paste fence 2 as a new layer. 
Activate the bottom layer. Select all.
Paste a paper of choice into selection.Select none.
Apply a mask of choice,
Merge group and add a drop shadow.
Add some elements from the kit and the tube and copywright.
As well as your taggers info.
Don't forget to add some of the wonderful word art from the kit.
Now add your name.
I used the font Hole Hearted
Add your favorite text effects now.
 Merge visible.
I used my selection tool set to rectangle to draw a selection around the tag,
 Invert and hit delete on your keyboard. This will get rid of any of the papers you cant see.
 Select all, float and de-float then crop to selection.
Save it as a png
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search