Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dance


This tutorial was written on 5-20-15 By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
 You will need a tube of choice. I'm using amaksdance  BY Ty Wilson
Purchase this kit at Artistic Dreams Imaging
And you will need the free scrap kit by SassyDebs. Its called  Happy 4th of July
It is also available at ADI
Ok, Ready?
Open a new image 650 by 650. Transparent.
Select all.
Paste one of the round frames into selection.
Select none and resize it by 75%, sharpen it and then add a drop shadow.Grab your selection tool set to circle.
Draw a selection large enough to cover the inside of the frame.
Add a new raster layer and drag in below the frame.
Paste a paper of choice into the selection.Select none.
Position the paper in the center of the canvas.
Add some effects if desired.
Add the tube and drag it above the frame layer.
Add an inner bevel to the tube using these setttings:
 and add this drop shadow:
 Decorate the tag with more elements from the kit.
Here is what I did.
Ribbon pasted and positioned at the botttom of the tube.
Then I pasted one of the cupcakes and re-sized
it by 40%
I rotated it right by 11 degrees twice.
And positioned it at the end of the ribbon.
I added this drip shadow:
The beads I re-sized by 35%.
As well as the flowers and the candy and one of the butterflys.
I rotated the butterfly as above and added the same inner bevel.
I added the same drop shadow to all the elements.
Position everything and when happy, add your copywright info.
Taggers info and the scrappers info.
Now just add your name and save it
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search