Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Wonderland


This tutorial was written on 05-30-15 By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the scrap kit : Wonderland, By Starduste designs.
Purchase it at Sensibility Scrapping
You will also need a font of choice.
And my wonderland word art
 
 
Ok Ready?
Open a new image 650 by 400.
Select all, paste a paper of choice into the selection.
Select none.
Paste frame 3 as a new layer. Re-size it by 85%
Sharpen and add a drop shadow of choice.
Grab your magic wand and click inside the frame,
expand the selection by 3.
Add a new layer and drag it below the frame layer, 
paste a paper of choice into selection.
Select none and merge down these two layers.
Add your favorite elements from the kit,
re-sizing, and sharpening each.
Position and when happy add a drop shadow to each.
Add one of the Alice tubes or a tube of choice.
Be sure to add ©, and scrapkit info.
along with your tagggers info.
Add one of the Cheshire cat elements
And add my word art.
Please dont share my word art or change the file name.
Just direct the person to my blog please ad thanks.
But feel free to add your favorite effects.
Now add your name, along with your favorite text effects.
I only added an inner bevel and a drop shadow.
Save as a png.
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search