Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Monday, April 13, 2015

Bring on the Spring


This tutorial was written on 03-24-15 By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the scrap kit : Bring on the spring, By Starduste designs.

You will need a tube of choice. I'm using Fanny rain by SOULDESIGNER.
You can purchase the tube at Pics for Design 
You will also need a font of choice.
Ok Ready?
New image 650 X 650,select all.
Paste one of the frames into the selection.
Select none and re-size the frame by 85%.
Paste each of the flowers as new layers. Re-size each by 50%.
Position them on the frame as desired or as I have them.
Sharpen each flower and add a shadow to each. Then merge the flowers down.
Add element #37, this is the grass, drag it below the flowers
.Paste the butterfly onto the frame layer. Sharpen and add a shadow position it as desired and make sure it is on top of the frame.
Duplicate the paper layer and activate the bottom paper layer.Re-size it by 125%
Then go to effects, texture effects and apply antique mosaic, twice.
Apply an edge effect of choice and then add a shadow if desired.
Add your tube now and re-size, sharpen and add a droop shadow of choice.
Be sure to add © 
and the scrap kit designers info also.
Add your taggers info also,
You deserve to take credit for your creativity!
Now add your name.
I used an alpha, that I had in my files.
You can use a font to type your name, or use an alpha you have.
You can find several if you goggle alphas.
There are lots of free ones.
Add any text effects you want to use.
I looked for some word art but didn't find any.
You may have some in your stash.
Save as a png.
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search