Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sugar Crush


This tutorial was written on 04-21-15 By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the scrap kit : Pink Sugar, By Starduste Designs.

You will need a tube of choice. I'm using Candy Girl by Chris Pastel.
You will also need a font of choice.
Ok Ready?
Open a new image 800 wide by 300 high.
Fill it with pale pink or a color of choice.
Open element #17, Paste it as a new layer and re-size it by 75% Sharpen it
and add a drop shadow of choice.
Add element #22 as a new layer and re-size it by 85%. Position it as desired. I mirrored it and put it behind the little cottage.
Open element #21 and re-size it, all layers checked to 300 pixels high.
Copy and paste it as a new layer.
Position it and add some effects if you want.
I only added a shadow.
Now paste one of the frames as a new layer, I used frame #3. Rotate it 90 degrees.
Sharpen it and add a shadow.
Paste your tube. Re-size it and sharpen it and add a shadow. Position it as desired
Add lots more elements of choice.
Re-size sharpen and shadow to each.
Be sure and add your ©.
Add the kit info and your taggers info.
Now add my word art

You can add whatever effects you would like. 
But please dont change the file name
or share. 
Please redirect the person to this tutorial.
Thanks
Add your name and your favorite text effects.
Save as a png.
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search