Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dark Embrace



This tutorial was written on 04-23-15 By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version. You will need the tube by TanDoll
  You will need the scrap kit : Dark Embrace, By  FwTags Creations.
Purchase both at Artistic Dreams Imaging
You will also need a font of choice.

Ok Ready?
New image 650 X 650,
Paste the oval frame as a new image and rotate it by 90 degree.
Re-size it by 75%.
Grab your magic wand and click inside the frame.
Add a new layer and drag it below the frame,
Expand the selection by 3 pixels,
fill the layer with a gradient of choice.
I am using landscape with 0 angle and 0 repeats.
Now use one of the grass tubes to fill the bottom of the frame.
I used both of them.
And the single clumps of grass also.
You will have to duplicate them and position them so that there aren't any gaps.
When you are happy merge the grass layers together,
Use your eraser tool to erase the parts of the grass layer that shows around the bottom of your frame.
You want some of the tips of the clumps of grass to show at the top.
Paste Element #52 (its one of the walls) as a new layer and drag it to the bottom.
Use your pick tool to make it small enough to fit in your canvas.
Sharpen and add a shadow.
Then open the cobblestone tube and paste it as a new layer. drag it just above the wall layer.
Position sharpen and add a shadow to it also.
Past the tube and add the © for the artist and also add the
scrap kit designers info also.
Then add some more elements, There are so many awesome ones in the kit
I bet you have a hard time choseing just like I did.
I used the cross and one of the birds. Of course I had to use the butterfly
and more flowers.
Whats one of my tags without some flowers? lol.
Add your name in your favorite font and then apply your favorite text effects.
Save as a png.
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search