Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Flynn


This tutorial was written on 04-24-15, By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the  scrap kit By Kissing Kate called Flynns Forrest.
You will also need the wonderful Flynn by Graph Freaks
You need to purchase this tube to use it.
You can buy both at: ScrapsNCompany
You will also need a font of choice. 
Or the alph that I used called Windy City
You can get it at Scraps N Company also.
And you will need a mask of choice.
I used this one.I am not sue who to credit. 
If you know please let me know so I can give credit or remove it from the tut. Thanks!


Ok Ready?
Open element #21(the little cottage). Shift +D to duplicate it and then close the original.
Edge effects enhance.Add a drop shadow of choice.
Open the butterfly #27.
Rotate it left by 90. Re-size it by 45%.
Sharpen more and add a shadow.
Paste element #39 (The light pole) as a new layer,
Use the selection tool set to rectangle, to select about 1/4 of the pole. Then hit delete on the keyboard.
Now drag the pole below the butterfly.
Paste element #26, the wolf as a new layer. Re-size by 65%.
Mirror and sharpen more. If desired,
add a shadow.Paste element #14. Its the box.Position and add a drop shadow.
Add the grass element # 81.
Drag the wolf above the box and the box.
Add a new raster layer and select all.
Paste paper # 4 into selection and select none.
Load the mask, merge group.
Edge effects enhance.
Add the tube and position as desired. Re-size, sharpen and shadow.
Add ©, scrap kit info and your taggers info. Don't forget your license number of course.
Add your name using a font of choice or the alpha of choice.
Add your favorite text effects,
I used eye candy 4, grad. glow.
Color I used was d3b35a.
Save it as a png.
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search