Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Under the sea

This tutorial was written on 04-22-15 By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the awesome scrap kit by Ginnibug Designz called Sirens Kiss,
Purchase it at Artistic Dreams Imaging
You will also need a font of choice.
Ok, Ready?
Open element # 79 (Pink Frame), Shift +D to duplicate
and then close the original. Re-size it, all layers checked, to
600 pixels on the largest size.
Then go image and canvas size.
650 wide and 750 high.
Grab nyour magic wand, click inside the frame and make sure you et the whole inside selected. you may need to click more than once.
Expand the selection by 3.
Add  new layer and drag it below the frame.
Open a paper of choice and copy and paste it into the selection.
Select none.
Now just add lots of elements from the kit.
Re-size sharpen and give each a drop shadow.
I have saved my text and
you can use it if you would like.
Or you can make your own.
I would love to see yours if you do.
Here is mine
Please don't change the file name and don't share.
Just direct the person to my blog.
Thanks!

Add the scrap kit information.
And be sure to add your tagger info, You should take credit for your creativity.
Merge visible,
Select all, selections float and then defloat.
Now go to image and crop to selection.
Add your name.
And then add your favorite text effects.
I added an inner bevel and then a drop shadow.
Save as a png.
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search