Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

BumbleBee Love


This tutorial was written on 07/16/2013, By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the scrap kit BumbleBee Love.
you can purchase it  here.
  The kit was designed by CandyCats.
You can check out her blog Here.
You will need a tube of choice. I'm using a tube by Elisabeth Bell.
You will need a license to use her work.
You can get one at CDO
You will also need 2 fonts of choice.
I gpt both of the ones I used at Dafont.
I used Catholic school girl and BumbleBees demo
You will also need a round mask of choice
I used a vaybs mask #43
I also used mask number 73
Her blog is here
 

 
Ok Ready?
1. Open Flower (18), shift + d to duplicate
Image canvas size and resize canvas to 600 pixels,
Re-size the element by 75%.
2. Open cluster frame (2), Re-size it 600 pixels wide. Paste it as a new layer and re-size it by 85%.
3. Duplicate the flower element and position one on the top corner and the other one at the bottom in the opposite corner. When happy with them. Merge these two layers and drag them to the bottom. And add a shadow of choice to the flowers layer.
4. Canvas size again 700 pixels.
5. Grab your selection tool set to rectangle.Draw a selection around the opening of the frame.
Add a new layer and drag it below the frame layer. Paste a paper of choice (I used paper #3),
Into selection. Select none.
  6. Open paper #15 .Copy and close it.
Add a new layer and select all, Contract selection by 50. Paste your paper into selection and select none.
7.Load  mask #43 from image, Merge group. Add a drop shadow and 
drag to the bottom. 
8. One at a time re-size each layer by 85%.
9. Add a new layer and select all.Paste another paper of choice into selection.
Now load the second mask from image. Merge group. Re-size it by 85%.
10.Add your tube and  ©.
11. Merge visible. Select all, float and defloat. Then crop to selection.
12. Add your phrase using the smaller font. I used Catholic school girl.
And I typed Beautiful 2different ways. But you may have some other phrase in mind.
13. Add your name in the bigger font. F/g White ad b/g a solid color of choice. Add your
fav text effects and your done

Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search