Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tattoo

 
This tutorial was written by Me.
On 7/29/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the Pay to use kit,

ScrapTK_IB_PinUpToons-77-1

, designed byTammy Kat Dezigns.
You can purchase  it  here.
You can check out her blog Here.
You will need a tube of choice.
I'm using a free tube by Popeye Wong
Check out his website here
You will also need a round mask of choice,
I am using one by Vabys
Check out her blog here
She has some great ones!


Ok Ready?
 
1. Open frame #1, Shift +D to duplicate it.
Re-size by 85%, all layers unchecked.
2.Sharpen and add a drop shadow with these settings:
3, -3, 50, 15, black. This is the settings I used through the tag for the shadows.
3. Click inside the frame,you will have to click more than once to get the whole inside selected.
Paste a paper of choice as a new layer, invert selection and hit delete on your keyboard.
Drag below the frame layer and merge these 2 layers.
4. Open paper 7. Copy and close it.
5. Add a new layer to your tag and drag it to the bottom,
select all and paste the paper into the selection, select none.
Load your mask and merge group.
6. Re-size the frame layer by 85%.
7. Decorate your frame with some elements from your kit.
I added the three hearts (elements #17, 17a,and 17 b).
Re-sized by  35%. Position along the side of the frame,
I added the shadow to each element.
  8. I repeated the above step with element # 11, and element # 20. 
After your little cluster is done and positioned as you would like it.
9. Add the cluster frame #1, re-sized by 75%.
Position as desired, sharpen and add the shadow.
10. Add one of the paint drop elements,
I added # 22, Paste it on top of the frame layer for now.
I had to duplicate mine to get it to show from the top and bottom.
Re-size if needed. Drag it to the bottom.
  11. Add your tube, sharpen and add a shadow.
12. Add your copy wright. And your taggers mark if desired.
13. Activate the eclipse tool, draw a circle the size and shape of the frame,
grab your text tool and move your curser over the eclipse, you will see a half circle icon, 
when you see that start typing your name,
I used the font CUTE TATTOO.
Size 72.
When you are finished typing, click the plus sign next to the vector layer,
hide the eclipse layer, now all you see is the text.
While it is still a vector you should be able to move it around the side of the frame.(See my tag as reference)
14. When your happy with the placement, add your favorite text effects,
I did an inner bevel, a white grad glow and the shadow.
14. Crop away the excess canvas, save as a png,
And your done!

Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search