Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Under the sea

This tutorial was written by Me.
On 7/28/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the scrap kit Scuba Babe, designed by CandyCats.
You can purchase it  here.
You can check out her blog Here.
You will need a tube of choice.
You will need a tube of choice.
I am using a tube by Zlata_M
I got it at Scraps in the city
The font I used is Water Font
And my word art here
 

Ok Ready?
1. Open frame #4 and shift + D to duplicate.
2. Grab your magic wand and click inside the frame. 
Expand the selection by 4.
3.Add a new layer and drag it below the frame,
Open background #3. Copy it and close it.
Paste it into selection.and select none.
4. Paste a few of the sea plants below the frame.
Re-size and position them as desired. Sharpen and add a shadow.
Its ok if they dont fit inside the frame.
Once positioned as desired. Merge them down and activate the paper layer.
5. Grab your magic wand and click outside the paper anywhere to select.
Now activate the plants layer again and hit delete on your keyboard. Select none.
(If you would like to add any thing else under the sea...so to speak...do it now.)
6.If you want to use my word art, apply it now. I put it under the frame layer.
  Once you have everything you want added.

Merge visible.
  7. Paste the sun and drag it to the bottom. 
Duplicate it and on the original layer,
apply a radial blurr.
8. Add the cloud layer on top of the sun layer. and duplicate it a few times.
I used both the cloud elements in the kit. And had the clouds over the sun so it looked like the sun was peeking through the clouds.
9. Decorate your tag with more elements from the kit.
  10. Add your tube now.
11. Now re-size all layers to 600 x 600.
12.Now add your copywright and taggers mark.
13. Add your name in your choice of fonts, add your
favorite text effects.
And your done!

Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search