Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Saturday, August 24, 2013

BOO

 
This tutorial was written by Me.
On 8/22/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the Pay to use kit, Boo, by Diva Designz
You can purchase  it  at TKO Scraps
You will need a tube of choice.
Or one from the kit.
A font of choice
The font I used is Candy Store
You will also need a fat font of Choice.
And a round mask.
I used KyLie mask 05
I wish I could provide the link for it but I cant find it.


Ok Ready?
  Open a new transparent canvas, 700 by 700.
Select all and paste a paper of choice into the selection. 
Select none. Load the mask and merge the group.
Sharpen the mask layer.
Paste frame 3 or 4 as a new layer.
Duplicate it and position them as the double O in Boo.
Use your selection tool and select part of one of the O's,
I did the one on bottom, once selected. Promote to selection and drag the promoted layer 
above the top O. Now they will look like they are hooked together.
Grab your text tool and type the "B",
Repeat the above step. Now your word is hooked together, 
Add any text effects you would like and then
hide the mask layer and merge visible.
Unhide the mask layer now.
Add the Ghost and position as desired.
Lower the opacity to about 40.
Add some elements from the kit, I added a few spiders and the web of course. 
There are so many awesome elements to choose from!
Add your tube. I used one of the posers because i wanted to add the cat and I ove the poser
where shes looking over her shoulder 
and it looks like shes looking at the black cat. 
Re-size, sharpen and add a shadow.
Add appropriate ©, and add your taggers mark now.
Add your name and your favorite text effects.
Save as a png, and your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial.
I would love to see your results!
Hugs from Kel
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search