Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sweet Sweet Grunge

This tutorial was written by Me.
On 8/18/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the Pay to use kit,Sweet Grunge, Designed by Inzpired Creationz
You can purchase  it at Pimp my tags w/ scraps
You will need a tube of choice.
I'v used one by Elias Chatzoudis
Please dont use one of his tubes without purchasing it. 
And a font of choice.
                                       

Ok Ready?
Open frame #3 and Shift D to duplicate it.
Close the original. Canvas size 700 pixels wide.
Resize the frame by 85%.
  Add frame #2 as a new layer, re-size if desired, Sharpen and add a shadow.
Paste Paint Splatter 1 as a new layer and drag it to the bottom.
Add paint splatter 2 as a new layer, Re-size as desired and rotate it left by 15.
Place it in one of the bottom corners of your canvas.
Duplicate it and mirror the duplicate,
Position it in the opposite top corner of your canvas, Merge these 2 layer, once your happy with it.
Mow add your closeup tube as a new layer, It should be just under the top frame layer.
And now just start adding elements.
I added shadows to some of them.
If you re-size them you need to shapen them.
Add your tube as a new layer and position it as desired, add a shadow and be sure to add © info
and your taggers mark.I'v added text to mine over the tag strips,
m text " Sweet, Sweet Grunge".
I'v used a fat font on mine. Add a drop shadow.
  Crop it if you need to and save it as a png. And your done!

Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search