Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Urban

This tutorial was written by Me,on 8/27/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the Pay to use kit Urban Jungle, by InzpiredCreationz
You can purchase  it  at:
  Pimp My Tags W/ Scraps
A font of choice,the font I used is Waters Gothic
Ok Ready?
Open a new transparent image 800 by 800.
Add one of the grunge smears and rotate it left by 20.
Add the frame circle
Grab your magic wand and click inside all three frames.
Expand the selection by 12.
Add a new layer and paste a paper of choice into the selection.
Select none and drag the paper layer below the frame layer.
Paste heart #2 as a new layer and rotate it as desired.
Arrange these 3 layers as desired.
and when your happy with them,
merge them.
Paste your tube as a new layer and add a shadow to it.
Add your copy wright bow and your taggers info.
Add some of your favorite elements from your kit.
Add your name in a font of choice and add your favorite
text effects, I used eye candy Bevel boss and gradient glow.
Crop the extra canvas away from your tag.
Save as a png and your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I would love to see your results!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search