Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Love

This tutorial was written by Me.
On 8/22/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the Pay to use kit, Heart of glass, by Diva Designz
You can purchase  it  at TKO Scraps
You will need a couple  tubes of choice.
I am using the art of Eugene Rzhevskii,
You will find this tube at
Font -- Get the Message
And you will need this template,
I dont know where I got this. Just found it in my stash.
If you know whos it its please let me know so I can give credit or take it down.
Thanks!


Ok Ready?
  Open a new transparent canvas, 800 by 800.
Paste the template as a new layer. 
Select all,float and de-float. 
Paste a paper of choice as a new layer, 
invert the selection and hit delete on the keyboard. Delete the template layer.
Go to effect, Art media effects and choose Brush strokes 
with these settings

Paste the crocheted mask as a new layer , sharpen and add a shadow to it.
Now add the heart cluster.
Position it wherever you would like it on the mat.
Now add some more elements from the kit.
Really personalize the tag.
Add the rose and re-size it and position it as desired.
Add a gradient glow with your choice of settings.
Now take your freehand selection tool and select only the rose, not the stem.
Once you have it selected.. Go to Effects plugins and select filters unlimited.
Use watercolor with these settings
 
Type your name in the Get the message font.
Add filters unlimited again,
This time use Plastic Surface with these settings
 
Save it as a png and your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
Id love to see your results!
Hugs from Kel!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search