Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Diva

 
This tutorial was written by Me.
On 8/20/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the Pay to use kit, Diva in Pink, by Mrs.W
You can purchase  it  at BerryApplicious
You will need a tube of choice, or just use some of the 
posers she has included in the kit.
The font I used is Quality Street
And my frame which I made from one of the papers from the kit.
 
 
Just click to get the larger image and then right click and save to your computer.
You also need a round mask of choice.
And this mask.
Its a Vix mask.
Im not sure where I got it.
I'v had it in my stash for years.
If you know would you please let me know so I can
credit or take it down.
Thanks!
 
 



Ok Ready?
  Open a new image , 700 by 700 pixels and the canvas is transparent.
Select all and paste a paper of choice into the selection.
Select none, load the mask I have provided and merge the group.
Re-size if desired.
Sharpen. Add a drop shadow of choice.
Add a new layer and repeat the above step with another paper and 
a round mask.
Paste my frame as a new layer, add any effects you would like.
I already used an inner bevel, glass from eye candy and aged film from filters unlimited.
Add the elements from the kit that you want to use on your tag. 
Paste your tube as a new layer.
Add your taggers mark.
Add your name and your choice of effects now.
Once your happy with it, Merge visible, select all, float and defloat.
Then go image and crop to selection.
Now add your © info.
And your taggers mark if you use one.
Add your name and your favorite text effects.
Save as a png and your done.
And as always be sure to re-size all layers checked if you think the tag is too large.
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
Id love to see your results!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search