Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Friday, September 6, 2013

50's Malt shop tag extras



I have made some tag extras for you to snag from a An awesome Retro kit.
Its perfect and did make me think of the 50's right away.
The colors are very vibrant and the malts in it look
good enough to eat, lol.
I'v posted the preview of the kit so that you can see for yourself!
The papers are wonderful.
I am sure that there is something for everyone inside this kit!
 The designer of the kit is Mrs.W
I hope you all will go check out this awesome kit at BerryApplicious
I hope you all like these, And if you want oje with something else
on it, let me know. Do not change file names or add anything to the tag.
If you would like your name added you can leave me a message here or email me at kelliroberson@live.com
(be sure to click the image to get the full sized tag. and then right click and save.or if you like a smaller tag just right click and save)







 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search