Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Thursday, September 12, 2013

your wish

 
This tutorial was written by Me,on 9/10/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  Scrapkit: Eve's Garment, by Designs by Sarah
You can purchase  it  at : Pimp My Tags w/ Scraps 
tube: Elias Chatzoudis
Kylie_mask 05



Ok, Ready?
Open a new image, 700 by 700, transparent.Select all.
Paste frame #5 into selection, select none.
Add a new layer, select all.
Paste a paper of choice into selection. select none.
Load the mask, merge the group. Re-size if desired.
Add the magic carpet element as a new layer,Re-size f desired, add a shadow.
Add your tube and © along with your taggers info.
Add the town backdrop as a new layer on top of your tube.
Add any effects you would like to it, I only added a drop shadow.
Now add the lamp element #1 and the smoke element #1. Add a shadow to the lamp. Position the smoke so it looks like its coming from the lamp.
Optional, add smoke #2. And now personalize your tag by adding more elements from the kit.
Merge visible, select all, float the selection and now defloat. Image crop to selection.
Add your name in a scripty font or the one I provided the link for.
Add your favorite text effects.
Re-size all layers checked to 600 by 600.
Save as a png and your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you are happy with your results,
I'd love to see them!
Hugs from Kel
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search