Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mono Love



This tutorial was written by Me,
On 8/31/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the Pay to use kit, Mono Love,designed by FwTags Creations
You can purchase  it  BerryApplicious or Sensibility Scrapping
You will need a tube of choice.
I am using one by Jose Cano
Visit CanoArt to purchase a license to use his art 
You can also find his tubes at Scraps and the city
Font used: True Stories
I also used eye candy 4, 
Grad. glow 
You need a round mask of choice.
I used This one
I'm sorry I don,t know where to find it on the net.
If you do please let me know so that I may give credit.
Thanks
                                           




Ok Ready?
New image 700 by 700 pixels,Transparent.
  Select all and paste a light colored paper of choice into selection.
Select none and load your mask. Merge group.
Duplicate it and on the duplicate change the blend mode to difference.
Merge down and then go image, canvas size and change the canvas size to 800 by 800.
Add frame # 6, resize it by 85%, and rotate it left by 13.
Grab your magic wand and click inside the frame, 
expand the selection by 3,
paste a paper into selection.
Select none. Add a texture or filter to the paper layer.
Add a high pass sharpen to the frame layer.
Now add your tube, Rotate it the same as you did the frame.
Use your selection tool to crop away any of the tube that is showing around the frame.
When your happy with it, add the high pass sharpen to it.
Add elements 16 and 17 as new layers.
Re-size them both by 50%.
Flip one of them and position them in the corner of your frame.
Add your favorite elements from the kit.
This is your chance to personalize your tag.
Add your copy wright. And, your taggers info.
Be sure to add one of the love word art.
Merge visible, select all, float and then defloat.
Crop to selection.
Now add your name and if your using the true stories font use all caps.
Add your favorite text effects.
  Save it as a png. And your done! Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!

 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search