Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Friday, September 6, 2013

Hydrangea Love

 
This tutorial was written by Me.
On 9/2/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the Pay to use kit Hydrangea Love, by KPDesigns 
You can purchase  it  at 
you will need a couple of tubes.
I'm using some by Suzanne Woolcott
You can purchase them at Gorjussart
You will also need a font of choice.
The template I used can be found here
The download is at the bottom of the page on the side.
I used template #51

Ok Ready?
Open the template,shift +d to duplicate and close the original.
Syarting on the bottom layer of the template,
select all, float and then defloat, invert the selection.
paste a a paper of choice as a new layer and hit delete in your keyboard.
And then delete the template layer.
Repeat this step until all the layers have been filled.
I didnt fill the frames. I just added a drop shadow to them.
Paste 2 or 3 tubes as new layers. 
Re-size them so that they fit nicely inside the frame.
Add  a high pass sharpen to each tube.
Be sure and drag the tubes below the frame layers.
Add your copywright and your taggers mark now.
And now its time to personalize your tag by adding some of
your favorite elements from the kit.
When your happy with your tag, select all,
float and defloat. now crop to selection.
Add your name in your choice of font and 
add your choice of text effects.
Save as a png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.
I hope your happy with your results!
Id really love to see them!
Hugs from Kel
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search