Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Friday, September 6, 2013

Free cluster frames

Recently, I have been able to work with a beautiful kit by  KPDesigns 
Called, Hydrangea Love.You can purchase  it  at BerryApplicious  
Its a very beautiful kit and I just loved working with it!
Karen was nice enough to let me make a few cluster frames to give you all.
Hope you like them and someone can use them.
They are personal use only.
Please dont share them but direct them to my
blog to download. Also... please dont claim them as your own 
or change the filename.
Id love to see any creatiions you make from them!
Hugs from Kel
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

3 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search