Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tag showoff-Using elements from KPDesigns

This tag was designed by my 5 year old niece.
I am so proud of her and I think she did a good job!
She did need a little help. But she colorized the elements herself and
even typed her own name.
She chose the tube and the elements used as well as the layout of the tag.
This cu item was designed by KPDesigns
You can find this flower pack here at Low Budget scrapping 

And here is one I made using the extras included in the pack

 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search