Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trick or Treat,Smell my Feet


This tutorial was written by Me,on 9/24/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  You will need the Pay to use kit: Jeepers Creepers, Designed by Digital Indulgence
You can purchase the kit at: Pimp My Tags W/ Scraps
You will need a tube of choice, i'm using several tubes by Caron Vinson,
You can purchase this tube at:
Creative Design Outlet
You need a font of choice for the name,I used Little Rickey
You will need a round mask of choice:

Wee Scott Lass I used mask # 362                                           Ok Ready? 
Open a new image as big as you want it.
Select all.
Paste a paper of choice into selection and select none.
Load your mask and merge group.
Now add your favorite elements from the kit.
Just personalize the tag. This is your time to make it unique and it
wont be hard.
There are so many wonderful elements in this kit to choose from.
I choose the tubes I did because they are kids out trick or treating.
And I love those tubes!
You could also just use some of the cute kiddos included in the kit!
Be sure to use the word art included.
Don't forget to add your © and taggers mark.
Add your name and your favorite text effects.
Merge visible, select all,
float and drfloat.
Crop to selection..
  Save as a png, And your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search