Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Spooky Pumpkin Patch

 
This tutorial was written by Me.
On 9/9/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  Scrapkit: Spooky Pumpkin Patch, by FwTags Creations 
You can purchase  it  at 
tube: misticheskaya
Or just use one of the tubes from the kit.
Fonts I used:
For © Fff urban
And for the name Janda CurlyGirl


Ok, Ready?
Open element #78, Shift D to duplicate, close the original,
Open a new canvas 700 by 700.
Paste a new layer and re-size by 70%.
Grab your magic and and click inside each of the frames.
You will need to select several times to make sure the whole of the inside is selected.
Expand the selection by 3.
Paste a paper of choice as a new layer. invert the selection and hit delete on the keyboard.
Merge down.
Add some elements from the kit.
I added a couple of the signs and rotated them using different
settings each time.
I also added one of the pumpkins
and duplicated them several times, resize them
to a desired size.
Be sure to add some shadows to some of the elements.
Add your tube.
And dont forget to add your ©
If you are just using the kit.
Add copywright like this:
©FWTags Creations, Spooky Pumpkin Patchhttp://fwtagscreations.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Add some Halloween word art.
Merge visible, select all, float  and defloat,
then go to image and crop to selection.
Now add your name in your choice of font or the one I have provided the link for.
Add your favorite text effects,
Save as a png and your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial.
I hope you are happy with the results.
I would love to see your results!
Hugs,
Kel
  photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search