Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I Heart Ice cream

 
This tutorial was written by Me,on 9/11/13.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp X5 but should work in any other version.
  Scrapkit: Sweet Treats, by Mrs.W
You can purchase  it  at : Berry Applicious
tube: Pin up Toons you can purchase it at: CDO
Fonts I used: For © Fff urban And for the name Sound Heart
You can use my word art here:
 
Or make your own 
You will need a couple of masks:
I used Zuzzanna-harlekin_mask
 
and Kylie_mask 02
Please if you can give me the link to the blogs for
these masks I would be greatly appreciated. I would love to link them!
 
 
Ok, Ready?
Open a new image, 800 by 800. Transparent. Select all.
Paste a paper into selection and select none.
Load the Zuzzanna mask and merge the group.
Add a shadow to it.
Repeat with a different paper and this time use the round mask.
Merge down.
Add one of the frames and rotate it left by 13.
Add a couple of tubes by the same artist.
Re-size them so they fit mostly inside the frame.
Some of the tube should be peeling out from the top and sides.
High pass sharpen to both tubes.
Don't forget to add the artist ©
as well as your taggers info.
Add the ice cream elements along the bottom. On top of the frames and tubes.
Re-size, sharpen and add a shadow to each.
Now personalize the tag by adding your favorite elements from the kit.
Add my word art and any effects you wish.
Please dont change the file name or claim it as your own. and please
dont share it. Just direct them to my blog to download.
Feel free to use it in any of your creations. Or make your own word art.
Merge visible, select all and float then defloat the selection.
Go image, Crop to selection.
Add your name. Convert to raster layer, and your favorite text effects.
Re-size all layers checked to 600 pixels wide
Save as a png and your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you are happy with your results,
I'd love to see them!
Hugs from Kel
 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search