Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Contributors

Layouts by Millie

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif

I CT For

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S



 photo FanOfFwtags_zps715471dc.gif





blog train





I sell at

Friday, September 6, 2013

Tag extras and a free template

I got to work with the super cute kit called:
 Baby Cute designed by  FwTags Creations
You can purchase  it  BerryApplicious 
This kit is absoultly perfect!
Got any new babies you need to do some layouts for?
If so this kit is a definate must for you!
I have made a tag template for you that I used to make the tag extras 
Please dont share, direct them to my blog to download. and
please dont change the file name.
Other than that feel free to use it in all of your creations!
Here are the snags I have made for you.
Pleasse dont add anything to these. If you would like a name on one 
you can leave a message here or email me at kelliroberson@live.com
Thanks!
Be sure to click on the image before downloading to get the full sized images






 photo SigPSP-KelliPspLand.png

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo KMD_kmd_110709.gif

Followers

Chat With Me

Search